$1000 to produce cutting-edge art projects in any medium, genre, or format
CUE APPLICANTS MUST:
- Be new generation artists (15-29 yrs. old) living and working on the margins, who face barriers to connecting with arts funding and support;
- Be living in the Greater Toronto Area;
- Have not received funding from Toronto/Ontario/Canada Councils or other substantial grant support;
- Have a solid idea for an art project that can be completed in 3 months;
- Have demonstrated experience in their medium, and be highly-dedicated to their practice;
- Have a successful track record of finishing and following through with projects and vision
We are happy to announce that artist Elisha Lim will be facilitating this CUE program cycle. They will be available to talk and meet with you about your CUE project proposal. Elisha is an internationally acclaimed artist, activist, and curator who works tirelessly to represent the margins in the art world. To learn more about Elisha and their work, check out http://elishalim.com/
Elisha will be at 180 Sudbury Street (CUE and SKETCH office, south of Queen and Gladstone) to consult with you on your project proposal on:
October 15, October 22, November 1, November 5, November 15
1 – 5 p.m.
DEADLINE: November 15, 2013
We acknowledge the Toronto Arts Council as partner and funding catalyst as part of the Platform A Initiative.
CUE is supported by: